APPLE AND TURKEY TOASTED SANDWICH
- 1 tbsp ROSELLA Apple Cider Vinegar and Brandy Chutney
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 x slices sour dough bread
- 2 thick slices cooked turkey breast
- 1 small granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tsp butter
- In a small bowl, combine the ROSELLA Apple Cider Vinegar and Brandy Chutney and cream cheese until well mixed.
- Spread the chutney cream on 2 slices of bread. Top each with a slice of turkey breast, slices of apple, Swiss cheese and remaining bread slices. Place a smear of butter on the outer sides (top and bottom) of the bread in preparation for toasting.
- Heat a sandwich press or large frying pan over medium heat. Place the 2 sandwiches in the sandwich press or frying pan and toast the sandwiches until crisp and golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted. Cut in half to serve.