BAKED FISH WITH TOMATO AND CRISPY CAPER SAUCE
- 1 x 500g can Rosella Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 level teaspoons Rosella Crushed Garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Rosella Capers, drained and patted dry with kitchen paper
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 firm white fish fillets (we suggest Ling)
- Heat the oil in a medium sized, heavy-bottom frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the capers and cook until they are tender-crisp*, stirring often. Set them aside to drain on kitchen paper. Add the Rosella Crushed Garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the Rosella Condensed Tomato Soup, water, half the capers and parsley to the frying pan and season to taste. Heat to a gentle simmer. Place the fish into the soup mixture. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish) until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Top with remaining capers and parsley and serve with rice.
- *Capers are made from little flower buds so when you fry them the miniature petals open up and turn crispy.