BARBECUE CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- 2 cups shredded BBQ chicken
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Sliced jalapeños, to taste
- 1/2 cup ROSELLA Organic Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups shredded tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 8 x flour tortillas
- Sour cream
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, onion, tomato, jalapeños and ROSELLA Organic Barbecue Sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Divide BBQ chicken mixture between 4 tortillas and spread the mixture evenly over the surface. Sprinkle over cheese and coriander leaves then place another tortilla on top to sandwich the filling.
- Cook the quesadillas in a hot, dry pan over medium-low heat until the outside is brown and crispy. Flip the quesadilla to cook the other side until golden and crispy. The quesadillas are ready when the filling has heated through and the cheese has melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges and serve with a dollop of guacamole or smashed avocado, a spoonful of salsa and a dollop of sour cream. Serve immediately.