CHICAGO-STYLE BLOODY MARY
- 750ml tomato juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 11/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1–2 shots of vodka per glass
- 8 small red chillies
- 150g jar ROSELLA Cocktail Onions
- 4 cornichons (small gherkins)
- 4 celery stalks
- Combine the Bloody Mary mix in a jug and set aside.
- Prepare the garnish sticks; thread the garnishes onto 4 cocktail sticks beginning with a small chilli followed by a ROSELLA Cocktail Onion, cornichon and finish with a second chilli.
- Fill 4 long glasses or wine glasses with ice and add the vodka. Pour the Bloody Mary mixture into each glass then garnish with a celery stalk, a threaded cocktail stick and a straw. Serve immediately.