CHORIZO, CANNELLINI BEAN AND CHILLI CASSEROLE
- 1 x 500g can Rosella Condensed Tomato Soup
- 3 smoked chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed, or 2 teaspoon Rosella Crushed Garlic
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, to garnish
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until medium hot and fry the chorizo. When golden on both sides remove the chorizo, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Reduce the heat and add the onion, sautéing gently until soft and just starting to colour. Add the garlic and thyme and cook until the garlic just starts to colour.
- Return the chorizo to the pan, along with the drained beans and Rosella Condensed Tomato Soup. Cook gently until the beans and sausage are fully heated through.