FISH TACOS WITH MANGO SALSA
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- 1/2 x 35g packet Taco Seasoning or Mexican-style Seasoning
- 3/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 4 x firm fleshed white fish fillets 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup ROSELLA Mango,Coconut and Habanero Chutney
- 8–10 white corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup marinated goat cheese or grated tasty cheese
- Coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Prepare mango salsa; place all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and carefully toss to combine. Set aside.
- Mix the sachet of Mexican Taco Seasoning in a mediumlarge size bowl together with the breadcrumbs until well combined. Cut the fish into 2cm wide strips and add them to the bowl of seasoned crumbs. Toss the fish to coat all of the pieces evenly.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over mediumhigh heat and add the fish to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes then turn the fish and cook for a further 2–3 minutes until the crumb is nicely golden brown. Remove the fish from the pan and place onto a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Heat the tortillas as per packet instructions in the microwave or in a pan.
- To serve; spread a tablespoon of ROSELLA Mango, Coconut and Habanero Chutney along the centre of each tortilla and top with a few pieces of fish. Finish with a spoonful of mango salsa and a sprinkle of cheese and coriander leaves. Serve tacos immediately with a wedge of lime.