TRIPLE SMOKED HAM, CHEESE AND SWEET MUSTARD PICKLED BAGUETTE
- 1 x half-size baguette, cut in half through the centre
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp ROSELLA Sweet Mustard Pickles
- 3 iceberg lettuce leaves, washed and torn into large pieces
- 1 medium tomato, sliced or 6–8 semi-dried tomatoes
- 200g shaved triple smoked ham
- 4 slices Jarlsberg or Swiss-style cheese
- Butter the inside of both top and bottom of the baguette. Spread the base of the baguette with ROSELLA Sweet Mustard Pickle and top with lettuce, tomato and ham. Finish with sliced cheese and replace the top section of the baguette.
- Cut baguette in half to make 2 rolls and enjoy freshly made or alternatively, place the rolls into a preheated sandwich press and toast until crisp and golden brown and the cheese has melted.