MANGO, COCONUT AND HABANERO CHICKEN CURRY
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 tsp ROSELLA Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1/2 cup ROSELLA Mango, Coconut and Habanero Chutney
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- salt, to taste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 5cm dice
- Coriander leaves
- 3 cups steamed jasmine rice
- Heat oil in a medium-sized saucepan over high heat and add the red curry paste, ROSELLA Crushed Garlic and ginger, then cook stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until the spices are aromatic. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, ROSELLA Mango, Coconut & Habanero Chutney and brown sugar and stir. Generously season with salt to taste.
- Stir in the chicken and allow the curry to simmer for approximately 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the flavours have developed.
- To serve; place a heaped spoonful of steamed rice in a bowl and top with chicken curry. Finish with a sprinkle of coriander and serve immediately.