VIETNAMESE RICE PAPER ROLLS WITH SWEET CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE
- 50g dried vermicelli rice noodles
- 12 x rice paper wrappers
- 1 cup shredded BBQ chicken
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Vietnamese mint leaves
- ROSELLA Organic Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Cook the vermicelli noodles; bring a small saucepan of water to the boil then turn off the heat and add the vermicelli noodles. Allow to cook in the hot water for 4 minutes, then drain and leave to cool.
- To assemble; fill a shallow dish with lukewarm water. Soak one rice paper wrapper in the water for 15 seconds or until just soft, then transfer onto a clean tea towel.
- Arrange a small amount of chicken along the centre (or just off-centre) of the rice paper wrapper and top with noodles, a few pieces of cucumber and carrot, spring onion, avocado, coriander leaves and mint leaves. Fold in the sides of the rice paper, then firmly roll from the bottom up, ensuring this is done tightly.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used. Serve with a dipping bowl of ROSELLA Organic Sweet Chilli Sauce.