- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp ROSELLA Crushed Garlic
- 500g minced beef
- 2 tbsp Italian dried herbs
- 500g can ROSELLA Tomato Condensed Soup
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 250ml beef stock
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- 400g spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Basil leaves
- Heat oil in a large non-stick or heavy based frying pan over medium-high heat and sauté the onion until just starting to change colour. Add the ROSELLA Crushed Garlic and cook for a further 1 minute. Add the mince and cook stirring until well browned. Add the Italian herbs and cook for a further minute.
- Add the ROSELLA Tomato Condensed Soup, tomato paste, beef stock and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Stir until boiling. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, then drain and toss through the bolognese sauce.
- Serve pasta immediately in large shallow bowls and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and garnish with basil leaves.