SPINACH AND RICOTTA TORTELLINI IN RICH TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500g can ROSELLA Condensed Tomato Soup
- 425g can diced tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 625g fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini, ravioli or agnolotti
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 100g grated parmesan
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over mediumhigh heat and sauté onion for 3 minutes or until soft. Add the ROSELLA Condensed Tomato Soup and canned tomatoes and bring to the boil. Season with freshly ground black pepper and salt, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini in a large pot of salted boiling water for approximately 3–5 minutes following packet instructions, then drain.
- Add the drained tortellini to the tomato sauce and toss well to coat.
- To serve; spoon into bowls and top with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese.