STICKY PORK BBQ RIBS
- 1.5kg pork ribs
- 6 teaspoons Rosella Fruit Chutney
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Rosella Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Rosella Ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place the pork ribs in a single layer in an ovenproof dish.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
- Pour the marinade over the ribs and mix thoroughly. Place the marinated pork in the fridge to absorb the flavours and leave for at least 2 hours (or overnight), turning them occasionally.
- Preheat the BBQ or oven to 170°C fan forced.
- Give the ribs a final turn in the marinade and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 170°C for 45 minutes.
- After this time, remove the foil and turn the ribs. Increase the temperature to 190°C.
- Turn the ribs two or three more times as you bake for a further 35 to 45 minutes.
- The ribs are ready when the meat is really sticky, tender and falls easily off the bone.
- Serve directly from the dish with steamed rice and an Asian-inspired coleslaw.