STICKY BBQ PORK RIBS
- 1.5kg pork ribs
- 2 tbsp ROSELLA Fruit Chutney
- 1/2 cup ROSELLA Organic Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp ROSELLA Crushed Garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp ROSELLA Organic Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Arrange pork ribs in a single layer in an ovenproof dish. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour the marinade over the ribs and toss well to thoroughly coat the ribs with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate ribs for a minimum of 2 hours, or overnight if possible, turning them occasionally.
- Remove plastic wrap and give the ribs a final turn in the marinade and cover the dish with foil. Bake in a preheated oven of 170°C for 45 minutes.
- After this time, remove the foil and turn the ribs. Increase the temperature to 190°C and return to the oven and continue to cook for a further 40–45 minutes turning the ribs two or three more times as they cook. The ribs are ready when the meat is really sticky, tender and falls easily off the bone. Delicious served hot with steamed rice and coleslaw.