SWEET CHILLI GLAZED SALMON WITH SESAME SEEDS
- 4 tbsp ROSELLA Organic Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 x salmon fillets skin-off
- 2 cups hot, steamed medium grain rice
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 120g baby spinach leaves, wilted in a pan with 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mixed sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Combine sweet chilli glaze ingredients together in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat as soon as the sauce boils and add the salmon fillets to the saucepan. Toss gently to coat the salmon in the glaze then transfer to a small foil lined baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 150°C for 20–25 minutes, or until the salmon is just cooked.
- To serve; divide steamed rice between 2 serving plates and top each with a fillet of salmon. Pour any remaining sauce over the fish. Finish with a few slices of avocado, wilted spinach, a sprinkle of sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve immediately.