TOMATO SOUP WITH SPINACH AND RICOTTA TORTELLINI
- 1 x 500g can Rosella Vine Ripened Tomato Soup
- 200g fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- A bunch of baby spinach leaves, washed
- 25g shaved parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the tortellini following the instructions on the packet. Drain.
- Meanwhile, gently heat the Rosella Vine Ripened Tomato soup in a medium pot. Once it comes to a simmer, add the hot tortellini and spinach leaves. Cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Spoon into bowls and top with shaved parmesan and freshly cracked black pepper.