Quick Sweet Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry
Serves: Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup (160ml) Rosella Organic Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) light soy sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) Chinese rice wine
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 400g organic chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 250g baby corn, cut lengthways
- 4 green onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- Steamed rice and coriander to serve
Combine sweet chilli, soy sauce, rice wine, garlic and cornflour and mix well. Stir ¼ cup through the chicken. Mix well.
Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Stir fry chicken in batches for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Remove and transfer to a plate.
Add remaining oil and onion, red capsicum, baby corn and green onion. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Return chicken and remaining sauce to wok. Stir fry until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened. Serve immediately over steamed rice. Garnish with fresh sprigs of coriander.
Our Favourite Recipes
We’ve made it easy for you to cook up a storm with Rosella. Easy, exciting and delicious recipes we’ve carefully selected that are simple and tasty that the whole family will love. Stay up-to-date via Facebook and share your recipes with us. We’d love to hear how you use our products to create new recipes or family favourites.