GRILLED BARBECUE CHICKEN AND SALAD
- 4 x chicken breasts skin-on
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 1/2 cup ROSELLA Organic Barbecue Sauce
- 4 cups gourmet lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 yellow capsicum sliced into rings
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Dressing of choice
- Heat a BBQ grill to medium-high heat. Brush chicken fillets with oil and season generously with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
- Place the chicken on the BBQ grill, reduce heat to medium-low heat and allow the chicken to cook for 7 minutes. Turn the fillets and BBQ for a further 7 minutes on the other side.
- Brush the top side of the chicken with ROSELLA Organic Barbecue Sauce and turn the chicken over to brush the other side with the Barbecue Sauce. Cook for a minute on each side or until the chicken is cooked. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce in each serving bowl and top with avocado, cherry tomatoes, capsicum and radishes. Slice chicken and place on top of the salad. Serve with your favourite salad dressing.