SPICY BARBECUE BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup ROSELLA Organic Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha or hot chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a medium-large bowl, whisk together the batter ingredients until mostly smooth. Allow to rest for 5 minutes then whisk again to remove any remaining lumps.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, then shake off any excess batter and place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spread the cauliflower out in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven of 240°C for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, simmer the ROSELLA Barbecue Sauce, honey, sriracha and butter until hot and melted.
- When the cauliflower is cooked, remove from the oven and dip each floret into the warm Barbecue sauce. Return cauliflower to the paper-lined baking tray and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Serve with your favourite dip or a blue cheese sauce and vegetable sticks.