SWEET CHILLI TOFU STIR-FRY
- 1/4 cup ROSELLA Organic Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 chopped red chilli
- 1 tsp ROSELLA Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g firm tofu, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 2 baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cups steamed rice
- Prepare sauce; combine sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat and add the tofu. Cook for approximately 5 minutes tossing the tofu around the wok to evenly colour the tofu until golden brown. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the onion, carrot, capsicum and bok choy to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly soft. Add the sauce to the wok together with the tofu and bean sprouts, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until the sauce has coated all the vegetables and tofu.
- To serve; place a heaped spoonful of steamed rice into each bowl and top with the sweet chilli tofu and vegetables. Serve immediately.